Here’s how all the businessey stuff works…
The terms below cover our standard operating practices, invoicing, payment, shipping, warranties and so on. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions relating to our terms, or anything else.
- Work is carried out in good faith and on the assumption that assistance is sought in good faith.
- Parts and workmanship that meet original manufacturer specifications or better will be used and implemented wherever possible.
- We are not responsible for your equipment’s condition, wear, previous repairs, faults or issues, though we will do our best to resolve them for you.
- We reserve the right to document any equipment, work and problems found.
- A standard minimum billable period of one (1) hour and $120AUD per piece of equipment applies in most cases.
- Work of up to three hours per piece of equipment is normally undertaken without consultation, to streamline the completion of standard, worthwhile maintenance.
- We don’t provide estimates prior to inspection as equipment condition, the precise nature of faults and parts required cannot be known until equipment has been inspected.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason including poor overall condition and poor repair viability.
- Estimates are non-binding and based on costs at the time of engagement.
- Completion times and deadlines are not part of our terms.
- All sales are final.
- Workmanship and parts supplied and/or installed by Liquid Audio are warranted to be free from defects for a period of 90-days from the date of invoice.
- The warranty does not cover parts/modules/systems we have not worked on, damage or failure caused by work not done by us, shipping, transport, abuse, misuse, problems outside of our original scope of work and factors that could reasonably be considered beyond our control, such as corrosion, climate, equipment incompatibility, user error etc.
- Equipment sold through our store is warranted to be free from defects for a period of 90 days unless otherwise noted. Vintage parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty claims must be brought to our attention and equipment presented to us for investigation within the 90 day warranty period.
- Warranties are non-transferable. Shipping and transport costs are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty is considered void if the defect, malfunction or failure of the product or component part was caused by damage or abuse while in the possession of the customer.
- Tampering, disassembly or intervention by entities other than Liquid Audio, or failure to fully comply with operating instructions, voids the warranty.
Accounts, Payment & Collection
- Accounts are payable on collection by cash, card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, within seven (7) days of the invoice date. Accounts of $750 or more are also payable by EFT.
- Accounts are to be paid and equipment collected within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
- Where accounts have not been paid on time and/or equipment has not been collected, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days and/or equipment has not been collected, we reserve the right to sell that equipment to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970.
- Where shipping is required, we will attempt to re-use any supplied packing materials if safe and sensible to do so.
- If supplied materials are unsuitable/unsafe, we will engage a shipping agent or supply and charge for suitable packing materials/time.
- Shipping costs are to be paid for by the customer.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during shipping or transport to or from our place of business.