Here’s how everything works
These terms cover how we do business, what you can expect from us and what we expect from our customers. Get in touch if you have any questions.
- Work is carried out in good faith, to the highest standards.
- Parts meeting original factory specifications, or better, will be used wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason.
- We reserve the right to photograph and document work for any purpose.
- Unless otherwise agreed, completion time is not part of our terms.
- A standard minimum charge of $120 per piece of Equipment applies.
- Work up to a value of $300 per piece of Equipment is undertaken without consultation.
- Estimates are provided, where requested.
- Estimates are based on the costs at the time of engagement and are not binding.
- We are not responsible for faults or issues with Equipment that arise whilst it is being worked on and are not caused by that work.
- We are not responsible for faults due to age, general wear and tear, pre-existing conditions, coincidence and happenstance.
- Items and Equipment sold through our Store are covered by a standard 90-day warranty covering faults, parts and labour unless otherwise stated.
- Sales are final and returns are generally not accepted if you simply change your mind.
- Our work is covered by a 90-day statutory warranty, applicable from the date of invoice.
- The warranty does not cover faults/parts/problems not addressed in work undertaken by us.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse or abuse of your Equipment.
- We are not responsible for damage or failure caused by others, previous repairs, age, shipping, problems outside of our original scope of work and other factors that could reasonably be considered beyond our control.
Accounts & Collection
- Accounts are payable by cash, card, ApplePay, GooglePay, on collection, within 7 days.
- Accounts must be paid and Equipment collected within 7 days of being issued unless another agreement has been reached.
- Where accounts have not been paid and no agreement has been reached regarding collection and payment, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days and/or Equipment has not been collected, we reserve the right to sell the Equipment related to that account to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970.
- If shipping is required, We will attempt to re-use the shipping materials supplied.
- If these shipping materials are unsuitable, We will supply and charge for suitable shipping materials.
- Shipping costs are to be paid for by the Customer.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during shipping or transport to or from our place of business.