The terms below cover how we do business, what you can expect from us and what we expect from our customers. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Work is undertaken in good faith and carried out to the highest standards.
- Parts equal to or better than factory specifications will be used wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason.
- We reserve the right to photograph and document work and use this material for any purpose.
- Unless specifically agreed to, completion time is not part of our terms of engagement.
- A standard minimum charge of $100 per piece of equipment applies in all cases, subject to variation at our discretion.
- Cost estimates are based on the costs at the time of engagement. Estimates are not binding and may vary.
- Workmanship, parts and goods are covered by a standard 90-day statutory warranty, applicable from the date of invoice.
- This warranty covers defects and faults in parts fitted and works carried out on the equipment.
- The warranty does not cover existing parts not replaced, or other faults and issues not addressed as part of work undertaken.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse or abuse of your Equipment.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by previous repairs, failure due to age, problems outside of our original scope of work and other factors beyond our control.
- Accounts are payable by cash or card, on collection.
- Accounts must be paid within 7 days of being issued.
- Where accounts have not been paid by the due date and no agreement has been reached regarding payment extension, we reserve the right to charge $10 per piece, per week, to cover storage and administration.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days, we reserve the right to sell Equipment related to that account to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- Equipment must be collected within 7 days from date of invoice.
- Where Equipment has not been collected within 7 days and no agreement has been reached regarding its collection and/or storage, we reserve the right to charge $10 per piece, per week, to cover storage and administration.
- Where equipment has been abandoned, usually determined to be 30 days after the invoice is sent, we reserve the right to sell it to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- If shipping is required, We will attempt to re-use shipping materials provided by the Customer.
- If these shipping materials are unsuitable, We will obtain and charge for suitable shipping materials.
- Equipment will be shipped at the Customer’s cost unless otherwise agreed to.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during packing, shipping or transport to or from our premises.