Here’s how everything works.
These terms cover how we do business, what you can expect from us and what we expect from our customers. Get in touch if you have any questions.
- Work is carried out in good faith and to the highest standards.
- Parts meeting original factory specifications or better will be used wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason.
- We reserve the right to photograph and document work and use this material for any purpose.
- Unless otherwise agreed, completion time is not part of our terms of engagement.
- A standard minimum charge of $100 per piece of equipment applies, subject to variation at our discretion.
- Cost estimates are based on the costs at the time of engagement. Estimates are not binding.
- Workmanship and parts are covered by a 90-day statutory warranty, applicable from the date of invoice.
- The warranty does not cover faults, issues and parts not addressed or replaced.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse or abuse of your Equipment.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by others, previous poor repairs, age-related or shipping-related failure, problems outside of our original scope of work and other factors reasonably considered beyond our control.
- Accounts are payable by cash or card, on collection.
- Accounts must be paid within 7 days of being issued unless otherwise agreed.
- Where accounts have not been paid by the due date and no agreement has been reached regarding payment extension, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days, we reserve the right to sell Equipment related to that account to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- Equipment must be collected within 7 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
- Where Equipment has not been collected within 7 days and no agreement has been reached regarding collection and/or storage, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where equipment has been abandoned, usually determined to be 30 days post-invoice, we reserve the right to sell it to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- If shipping is required, We will attempt to re-use the shipping materials provided.
- If these shipping materials are unsuitable, We will supply and charge for suitable shipping materials.
- Equipment will be shipped at the Customer’s cost.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during shipping or transport to or from our place of business.