Here’s how everything works.
These terms cover how we do business, what you can expect from us and what we expect from our customers. Get in touch if you have any questions.
- Work is carried out in good faith and to the highest standards.
- Parts meeting original factory specifications or better will be used wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason.
- We reserve the right to photograph and document work for any purpose.
- Unless otherwise agreed, completion time is not part of our terms of engagement.
- A standard minimum charge of $100 per piece of equipment applies.
- Work up to a value of $300 is normally undertaken without consultation. Work beyond this point will be discussed with the owner unless a prior understanding has been reached.
- Cost estimates are based on the costs at the time of engagement. Estimates are not binding.
- There are risks associated with working on electronic equipment and we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems with customer equipment that arise whilst the equipment is here.
- Items sold through our Store are covered by a standard 90-day warranty covering faults, parts and labour, unless otherwise stated.
- All sales are final and returns are generally not possible if you simply change your mind.
- Workmanship, parts and equipment sold through our Store are covered by a 90-day statutory warranty, applicable from the date of invoice.
- The warranty does not cover faults/parts/problems unrelated to work undertaken by us.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse or abuse of your Equipment.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by others, previous poor repairs, age-related or shipping-related failure, problems outside of our original scope of work and other factors reasonably considered beyond our control.
- Accounts are payable by cash or card, on collection.
- Accounts must be paid within 7 days of being issued unless otherwise agreed.
- Where accounts have not been paid by the due date and no agreement has been reached regarding payment extension, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days, we reserve the right to sell Equipment related to that account to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- Equipment must be collected within 7 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
- Where Equipment has not been collected within 7 days and no agreement has been reached regarding collection and/or storage, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where equipment has been abandoned, usually determined to be 30 days post-invoice, we reserve the right to sell it to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970,
- If shipping is required, We will attempt to re-use the shipping materials provided.
- If these shipping materials are unsuitable, We will supply and charge for suitable shipping materials.
- Equipment will be shipped at the Customer’s cost.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during shipping or transport to or from our place of business.