These terms cover our standard operating practices, invoicing, shipping, warranties and so on.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about our terms, or anything else.
- Work is carried out in good faith and on the assumption that assistance is sought in good faith.
- Parts and workmanship meeting or exceeding original manufacturer specifications will be implemented wherever possible.
- We are not responsible for equipment condition, wear, previous repairs, faults or issues.
- We reserve the right to document any equipment, work and problems found.
- A standard minimum billable period of one (1) hour and $95AUD or 120AUD per piece of equipment applies, depending on the nature of the equipment and work requested.
- Work of up to three hours per piece of equipment is normally undertaken without further discussion, to streamline the completion of routine maintenance.
- Estimates cannot be provided prior to inspection, because equipment condition, nature of fault/s and parts required cannot be known until equipment has been carefully assessed.
- We reserve the right to decline work for any reason.
- Estimates are non-binding and based on projected costs at the time of engagement.
- Completion times and deadlines are not part of our terms.
- All sales are final.
- All work undertaken by Liquid Audio is warranted to perform as intended and be free from defects for a period of 90-days from the date of invoice.
- The warranty does not cover parts we’ve not worked on, faults unrelated to work we’ve undertaken, damage or failure caused by work done by others, shipping, transport, abuse, misuse, problems outside of our original scope of work and factors that could reasonably be considered beyond our control, such as corrosion, climate, equipment incompatibility, user error etc.
- Equipment sold by us is warranted to be free from defects for a period of 90 days unless otherwise noted.
- Warranty claims must be brought to our attention and equipment presented to us for investigation within the warranty period.
- Warranties are non-transferable. Shipping and transport costs are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty is considered void if the defect, malfunction or failure of the product or part was caused by damage or abuse while in the possession of the customer.
- Tampering, disassembly or intervention by entities other than Liquid Audio, or failure to fully comply with operating instructions, void the warranty.
Accounts, Payment & Collection
- Accounts are payable on collection by cash, card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, within seven (7) days of the invoice date. Accounts of $750 or more are also payable by EFT.
- Accounts are to be paid and equipment collected within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
- Where accounts have not been paid on time and/or equipment has not been collected, we reserve the right to charge $10 per unit, per week for storage and administration.
- Where an account has not been paid within 30 days and/or equipment has not been collected, we reserve the right to sell that equipment to recover costs, under the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1970.
- Where shipping is required, we will attempt to re-use any supplied packing materials if safe and sensible to do so.
- If supplied materials are unsuitable/unsafe, we will engage a shipping agent or supply and charge for suitable packing materials/time.
- Shipping costs are to be paid for by the customer and we highly recommend that equipment be insured against complete loss.
- We are not liable for any damages incurred during shipping or transport to or from our place of business.