Liquid Audio offers some of the finest hi-fi equipment available in Perth, Western Australia. Every piece is carefully selected, meticulously inspected and serviced, so that you can buy with confidence.
I’ve just added another item for sale, this time a lovely old Kenwood DP-5030 CD player, just $150. UPDATE – SOLD!
Kenwood made some really excellent CD players back in the day and this one is no exception. Still playing discs perfectly after all this time, the DP-5030 would make an excellent second CD player or a great first one for someone setting up a system.
- Digital converter: CXD2552Q, 1-bit, 8 x oversampling
- CD Mechanism: KSS-210A
- Frequency response: 2Hz to 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB
- Channel separation: 103dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0025%
- Line output: 2V
- Digital outputs: optical
- Dimensions: 440 x 118 x 314mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Year: 1991
Need a cassette deck to make mix tapes or maybe just to have some fun recording again? How about this lovely little Proton AD-430 cassette deck, just $150!
This deck comes from a company well-known at the time for making quality, stylish pieces to compete with the likes or Rotel and NAD. The AD-430 is a two-head cassette deck featuring Dolby B, C and HX-Pro, to ensure crystal clear, noise-free recordings.
- Front Loading (left)
- Chrome and Normal tape capable
- Full Auto Shut Off
- 12-stage recording meters
- Multiplex filter
- Dolby B, Dolby C, Dolby HX-Pro,
- Program search
- Auto tape select
- Made from 1990-1993